Junior Security Engineer
Universal Music Group
Woodland Hills, CA
As a Batch Administrator, you will have the opportunity to grow and leverage your technical skills in a fast-paced and responsive technical support environment. Working directly with application development teams, system engineers, and storage engineers you will be accountable for setting up and maintaining the application environment for Beta UX and Control-M. The ability to clearly communicate the results of problem analysis to business stakeholders, IT support teams, and network providers to quickly and effectively resolve operational issues is required. This position necessitates established and proven support experience in a global network environment. In addition to having strong technical skills, you must be comfortable in effectively communicating with business end-users, technical IT teams, business partners, and business process outsourced vendors, all while being sensitive to a wide diversity of cultural and technical backgrounds in a global business environment.
How you’ll CREATE:
• Administration and support of Beta Systems Data Center Intelligence products
• Administration and support for Control-M job scheduler
• Problem analysis, diagnosis, and implementation of resolutions
• Provide 24x7 system administration support
Bring your VIBE:
• Minimum of 3 years of relevant work experience required
• IBM AIX Administration – v7
• Working knowledge of IBM HCM
• Working knowledge of IBM LPAR technology
• ITIL Foundation Certification strongly desired
• International experience is beneficial. Additional languages a plus.
• Strong knowledge of Control-M job scheduler
• Strong knowledge of Beta UX products
• Experience on Unix, scripting language(s) like REXX/Python/Perl
• Proven ability to work independently and provide proactive leadership in a complex environment
• Experience with setup, install and configuration/administration of workload, build automation software
• Comfortable working in fast-paced and agile work environments and ensuring deliverables are on schedule
• Proactively monitor and support the health and performance of a workflow automation solution.
• Troubleshoot and drive to resolution service critical problems including updates and issue escalation to management
• Excellent communication skill both verbal and written and ability to engage senior customer engagement stakeholders
• Tactical execution - demonstrates personal ownership of tasks and follows through to get the required results in the established timeframe.
• Solid interpersonal skills, including a desire to work within a highly-matrixed, team-oriented environment
• Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Engineering or closely related field or comparable education and experience.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, “Gift Week”, Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.