Campaign Release Executive
Universal Music Group
Kings Cross, United Kingdom
Universal Music Group is the largest music company in the world with 34% market share. The company is fully owned by the Vivendi group) and has been one of the first record company to enter the digital space as well as to develop a specific division dedicated to brands called Universal Music For Brands (www.umgb.com). This division provides tailor made entertainment marketing solutions for brands for customer acquisition & retention and currently runs more than 350 major partnerships worldwide.
We are currently seeking an Associate Creative Director who can generate creative campaigns, build content stories, on any platform that drive engagement. They have their finger on the pulse of creative trends in digital marketing. A conceptual thinker that has pitched, developed and launched integrated 360 campaigns for a variety of well-known brands. Also, they should excel at building strong cross-functional relationships in a fast-paced and innovative organization like ours.
Skills & Experience
• Act as a creative lead on developing innovative marketing experiences that deliver business and cultural impact to brands across existing and emerging platforms
• Support all concepts with visually compelling pitch decks and verbally communicate how the creative vision will help achieve business goals both internally and to clients
• Help facilitate or lead brainstorms with creative, sales or client teams
• Lead by example and help your team of three creatives to develop strategic creative concepts on a local, regional and global level
• Drive deep collaboration with internal partners, clients and external vendors
• Ability to establish client relationships and act as a creative leader for the client
• Maintain momentum around creative concepts, as a core part of the team that is responsible for bringing them into the world
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously while ensuring the team meets deadlines
• Experience in the development, budgeting and execution of a range of content executions from live experiences to branded content
• Stay up to date with creative trends and the competitive landscape to inspire and motivate the wider team and our markets
• Exceptional design aesthetic, ensuring all creative output adheres to brand and artist standards
• Proven track record of working for an agency or similar
• Able to demonstrate originality, innovation and featuring a wide range of award-worthy creative work for a variety of well-known brands
• Excellent copywriting and design skills which are used to communicate concepts effectively, delivering exceptional pitch proposals that get results
• Ability to demonstrate strong leadership skills and able to organise, motivate and improve the creative output of those around you whilst accepting creative decisions from upper management
• A positive and collaborative member of the team, who works well with others, and within short timeframes
• Experience in collaborating with motion designers, technologists, live production teams, product designers and vendors to seamlessly execute projects – with a clear understanding of budgeting and scheduling
• Able to take the initiative and proactively come to the table with new ideas to push forward the creative work for clients and strengthen market relationships
• Solid organisational skills, hit deadlines and multitasking.
• Ability to contribute to the culture of the UMG FOR BRANDS team and take part in activities that foster the team spirit
• Strong knowledge and experience with key ‘presentation’ programs. PowerPoint (occasionally Keynote) and design tools such as Photoshop/In Design, or similar
• A clear love for music
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.