We are in search of an Artist Management Executive (1 year contract) to be based in Singapore.
Support the key areas of artist management that is involved in various activities described below. The successful candidate will help to grow our domestic artist roster and drive opportunities for artists both locally and overseas.
About this role:
• Work as a main point of contact for the local artists on their needs and expectations.
• Proactively manage the relationship with local artists to be productive and constructive. Coordinate the recording process with involved parties, such as music arrangers, studios, session players, vocal directors, mixing and mastering engineers, etc.
• Assist with artist relations activities including bookings and scheduling. Coordinate tours and other engagements.
• Coordinate with graphic designers and music video directors for the creation of music visuals formats and artworks when needed
• Manage Artists' production schedules.
• Seek out and coordinate endorsement and sponsorship opportunities.
• Assist in the research, identification and pitching to prospective agencies and brands to achieve commercial targets.
• Collaborate with New Business team to develop innovative ideas which translate into commercial opportunities for our Artists.
• Timely response to client briefs, leveraging UMG assets and maximizing all possible opportunities.
• At least 2 years of related experience
• Great network/connection within the local music industry (Artists, Songwriters, Music Production, Video Directors etc.)
• Great knowledge with the local music
• Knowledge with music contracts/licenses
• Excellent organisational and administrative skills
• Ability to work to deadline and work under pressure
• An ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously
Interested? Please follow the link to submit your application today!
Note: Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
We are Universal Music Group, the world’s leading music company. We are the home for music’s greatest artists, innovators and entrepreneurs.