Universal Music Group – the world leader in music and culture – has created a powerful suite of digital media solutions that are leveraged by today's biggest brand marketers. To support this new and rapidly growing revenue stream, we are building a dedicated client services team to help facilitate the activation and success of media sales. We are looking for a passionate and determined individual to join the client services team to help grow and develop our existing media sales efforts, while ensuring the foundations are in place for further development of our team and products into the near future.
UMG has the largest footprint in music media, with advertising solutions across online video, data and social.
How you'll CREATE:
• Facilitate technical set up, activation and execution of media sales campaigns globally within digital advertising platforms.
• Collaborate with sales planning team to communicate all necessary client deliverables for campaign set up including creative specifications, content guidelines, measurement requirements and more.
• Effectively communicate the technical nuances of UMG's media suite to sales planning teams.
• Collaborate with technical stakeholders internally and externally to identify ways to automate campaign set up processes and bring innovation to our media activation infrastructure.
• Coordinate with finance leads to verify actualized delivery for each campaign.
• Conduct analysis of pricing across media products globally to establish and communicate market-facing rates among UMG sales force.
• Forecast network traffic and strategically identify ways to release inventory for prospective clients while still satisfying the needs of current clients.
• Review all client deliverables to ensure creatives are built to spec and align with platform guidelines.
• Monitor performance of ongoing campaigns to ensure a full delivery of impressions and to optimize for success against client performance goals.
• Troubleshoot technical issues that arise with campaign activation, performance and delivery.
• Generate campaign reporting to share with the sales planning team.
Bring your VIBE:
• You are deeply passionate about music and knowledgeable about the media landscape, with a desire to find synergies between the two.
• You are a proficient communicator with the ability to build and maintain good working relationships across a variety of internal & external stakeholders.
• You are a strategic thinker who is driven by finding unique solutions to client challenges.
• You are detail-oriented and strive to consistently deliver high quality work in everything you do.
• You are a tenacious and driven self-starter, who feels at home on a small team and is comfortable working independently.
• You are a dependable team member that is comfortable with working in a fast-paced environment.
• You understand media pricing models and the math behind them.
• You are highly skilled in building presentations, process documents and media plans using Microsoft Powerpoint, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word and Apple Keynote.
• You are passionate about advertising technology and have a strong working knowledge of media platforms including Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, Google Display & Video 360, Facebook Business Manager, Spotify Ad Studio, Twitter Ads, TikTok Ads Manager, and more.
• 3-5 years of prior media experience is preferred.
• Prior experience in client services/account management roles is preferred.
• Prior experience in programmatic media buying or sales is preferred.
• Competitive Compensation Package including Salary, Benefits and Generous 401k Savings Plan
• Paid Time Off – Paid Holidays, ''Winter Break'', Summer Fridays
• Student Loan Repayment Assistance
• Employee Developmental Support
• Annual Gym Reimbursement Package
• Pet Insurance, plus much more!
Universal Music Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Disclaimer: This job description only provides an overview of job responsibilities that are subject to change.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0myjj-3-80-3-192-42 in your application.