To manage and support the OTC and PTP leads, ensuring the smooth running of both departments, maintaining rigorous controls and reviews to ensure KPI's are maintained in both areas. Maximise systems to enable efficient and financially robust processes, driving continual improvements in an ever-changing industry.
Lead the team in establishing good communication with the key stakeholders, managing relationships both internally and externally.
Skills & Experience
• Manage internal processes & teams to ensure prompt processing & payment to supplier base
• Ensure prompt collection and management of company's debt
• Monitor and manage credit limits and risk.
• Manage cash flow requirements per central finance instructions
• Preparing annual budgets and periodic forecasts.
• Manage cash flow requirements per Group Treasury
• Preparing annual debtor & creditor cash flow annual projections and periodic forecasts
• Manage and maximise the effectiveness and efficiency of our on and offshore teams.
• Regular meetings with key stakeholders
• Maintain & review rigorous controls across whole department as part of internal & external Audit process
• Deliver the highest possible service to our customers & suppliers across the group.
• Forge a strong connection with other finance areas to ensure efficient and seamless reporting across the whole department.
• Prepare and distribute KPI's to senior management.
• Manage and oversee process improvement projects across department
• Excellent Credit Control and AP management experience; ideally in Music Industry or Media industry
• BPO experience or remote management experience
• Ability to think creatively and practically to develop and implement new processes in fast paced industry
• Technically & financially minded, analytical and methodical in approach
• Experience of managing month end process
• Strong people manager
• Team player, good at building professional relationships and adapting a personal approach to deal with different personalities and varying levels of knowledge and skills across the organisation.
• Able to manage and prioritise for the teams in an often-pressurised environment
• Solution driven and technically minded
• Proven track record of maintaining strong controls and audit responsibilities
• Experience in Microsoft systems, including excel to advanced level.
• SAP & SAP Business Objects experience
• Experience in RPA and automation of processes
• Group Personal Pension Scheme (between 3% and 9%)
• Private Medical Insurance
• 25 paid days of annual leave
• Interest Free Season Ticket Loan available
• Holiday Purchase scheme
• Dental and Travel Insurance options
• Cycle to Work Scheme
• Salary Sacrifice Cars
• Subsidised Gym Membership
• Employee Discounts (Reward Gateway)
Just So You Know…
The company presents this job description as a guide to the major areas and duties for which the jobholder is accountable. However, the business operates in an environment that demands change and the jobholder's specific responsibilities and activities will vary and develop. Therefore, the job description should be seen as indicative and not as a permanent, definitive and exhaustive statement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy72vk-44-192-253-106-42 in your application.