i3D.net is a leading provider of high-performance hosting and global infrastructure services. We offer a wide range of products and services including hosting, dedicated servers, cloud solutions, and more. With our global presence and state-of-the-art infrastructure, we serve clients in various industries including gaming, e-commerce, and enterprise businesses.
The statements on this job description are intended to describe the general nature of the role and level of work being performed. They are not intended to represent an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of the employee.
As Marketing Manager you are responsible for the positioning of i3D.net within its segments (Gaming, RTC and Enterprise). In this role you'll lead the marketing team (8FTE), while being responsible for developing and executing our marketing strategy to align with the growth goals and target markets i3D.net targets. Within the marketing strategy you know how to differentiate between building and maintaining a strong brand within our verticals, while at the same time making sure our funnels are filled by planning and executing targeted campaigns.
You will collaborate close with the Product and Sales team to ensure our Go to Market is resonating with key audiences, while also closely working with our technical departments to make sure we translate our technical abilities to commercial values and that our target audience can easily onboard our platform. Through this you and your team will be the bridge between our technology and its potential users.
You'll be expected to report on marketing objectives, execution of the strategy and progress towards our business goals within the management team and be a strategic thinker on how to bring i3D.net to the next level, while managing the day to day of the marketing team.
• Developing and executing marketing strategies that align with the company's growth goals and target market.
• Build out the i3D.net brand in selected verticals, positioning ourselves following our marketing strategy.
• Building and maintaining a strong brand image and ensuring consistency across all marketing materials and channels
• Identify customer paint points, preferences, and market trends.
• Leading and mentoring a marketing team, ensuring they are aligned with the company's goals and performing optimally.
• Monitoring and measuring the performance of marketing activities using relevant metrics and analytics tools.
• Ensuring optimized marketing campaigns across digital channels, including social media, content marketing, email marketing, and paid advertising are realized to fill our commercial funnels
• Collaborating closely a broad range of colleagues to align marketing efforts and support business objectives.
Who are you?
At i3D.net, who you are is just as important as what you can do. You are a hands-on self-starter with an entrepreneurial spirit who is used to being an ambassador for a global company. You can be your master and relish the opportunity to structure your own days and interconnect with many people both in and outside the company. You can balance customer focus with business needs and are creative and communicative. Most importantly, you are a team player who can stand your ground in a fast-paced but fun working environment.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business or a related field, Master is a pre.
• 4+ years proven experience in a marketing role within a technical industry is a must.
• Of which 2 in a leadership position
• Proven track record in building brand(s), whether to specific industry niches or positioning a company as a whole.
• Proven track record in driving measurable business growth through marketing strategies.
• Solid understanding of marketing facets such as SEO, social media, Content Marketing, Demand Generation Tactics, Nurture flows etc.
• Experience with data analysis and using analytic tools for a data-driven approach, including HubSpot experience.
• Experience in Product Marketing including positioning, messaging, competitive analysis, and go-to-market strategies.
• Effective leadership and team management skills to foster a high-performing marketing team.
• Entrepreneurial, self-starting individual
• Creative thinker always finds a way to get things done.
• Fluent in written and spoken English.
• Highly organized with excellent communication skills
• Strong adaptable and hands-on approach to anticipate to surprises and provide solutions.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gpy4oo-18-206-194-21-42 in your application.