Financial Planning Analyst, Overheads (W/M/NB)
Ubisoft's 21,000 team members, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players' lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent has brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin's Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us Create the unknown.
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking Financial Analyst, Overheads to be part of the Financial Planning and Analysis Overheads team. This individual will support planning and forecasting for overheads across the global publishing organization.
The ideal candidate is a business partner comfortable working with executives and stakeholders of all levels by supporting them in terms of costs' tracking and monitoring. He/She will have a strong finance and accounting knowledge, analytical mindset, attention to detail and thrive in a fast-paced work environment.
The position will be located in France and report to the Senior Manager, Financial Planning & Analytics.
• Manage his/her organization's operating expenses, headcount budgeting and forecasting.
• Partner with the leadership teams to develop a full understanding of their organization's strategic priorities, resource and headcount needs.
• Provide in-depth financial analysis of these organizations' actual spending and identify trends and opportunities to optimize cost driving decision-making.
• Collaborate with HR teams ensuring an accurate follow up of the headcount evolution
• Manage the new hires process
• Partner with the accounting team during month and quarter accounting end close to ensure accuracy of bookings.
• Manage intercompany rebills for overheads' in both actuals and forecast.
What you'll bring
• Strong knowledge in Finance and Accounting.
• Relevant Corporate FP&A experience
• Strong foundation in Excel and Power Point
• Knowledgeable with ERP systems, ideally with Hyperion Essbase and Oracle planning tools
• Fluency in English is a must have.
• Proactive with a desire to learn and become autonomous in the daily tasks.
• Adapts easily to changes, with a positive mindset
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx216q-35-172-165-64-42 in your application.