Programmatic Partnership Manager
New York, NY
WarnerMedia seeks a VP, Program Planning for the Programming department.
• Lead the charge in strategizing and implementing a multi-year programming plans to exceed business plan & audience targets for all Kids and Family original and acquired content across all WarnerMedia platforms, including CN and Boomerang
• Formulating programming plans working closely with the HBO Max programming team to devise monthly, quarterly and annual programming calendars for all Kids and Family content roll-out on HBO Max
• Ensure entire network organization is in synch on upcoming schedule needs, air-dates, program changes, delivery dates, and key programming stunts and initiatives
• Work closely with Research to make content planning decisions for all Kids & Family content across all platforms as well as Ad Sales Research/Ad Sales Estimates department to forecast potential network audience estimates
• Establish and maintain strong collaborative and communicative relationships with multiple departments, including Research, Development and Current Series, Digital, HBO Max, Marketing, Communications, Finance, Programming Operations, and Ad Sales.
• Oversee day to day operations of the scheduling and program planning team
• Work closely with Finance to ensure that Cash, Investment and Amort budgets as well as other key metrics are being monitored and optimized.
• Cultivate and maintain business relationships within/outside the company remain competitive and help maintain department as ''go to'' resource for information and expertise.
• Lead a team of 6 programming professionals, including coaching and performance reviews.
• Typically requires BS/BA or MS/MA/MBA or other graduate degree in related discipline and at least 10-15 years of proven management experience, including a management role in linear and multi-platform scheduling with a proven track record of success. Kids expertise preferred
• Must have the legal right to work in the United States
• Data driven, SVOD knowledge a plus
• Out of the box thinking
• Financial Responsibility
• Independent Initiative
• Institutional knowledge of both the industry and of the competitive multiplatform entertainment environment
• Awareness of the larger cultural entertainment environment
• Experimentation and Innovation
• Strong time-management, prioritization, and organization skills
• Creative thinker who relishes challenging the status quo
• ''Lean forward'' bias to collaborate, find opportunities and drive results
• Exceptional attention to detail and ability to progress multiple projects in parallel