WarnerMedia seeks a Traffic Sales Scheduling Spec for the Sales Operations department.
Traffic Operations Specialist is responsible for log editing, research, and reporting functions across the verticals of Animation, News, and Entertainment. This includes managing the accurate scheduling of promotional elements, programming elements and commercials on the daily log within the internal traffic system. The Traffic Operations Specialist will partner with the network brands, Strategic Planning, Sales, Account Services, Commercial Clearance, Sales Solutions groups, Kid Vid, and Master Control in support of our 24/7 operational and technical requirements. Effective communication with said groups is critical in resolving issues and handling changes. Careful attention must be paid to assure compliance with approved processes in support of log production, sales scheduling, operational requirements (i.e. TVE and Addressable Advertising), and federal regulations (i.e., Sarbanes Oxley and KidVid). Flexibility in work hours is a must.
• Will ensure the accurate scheduling of commercials in accordance to Strategic Planning, Sales, Commercial Clearance, and Kid Vid requirements.
• This includes, but isn't limited to: spot placement, following separation and conflict code requirements, spot frontloads or pushbacks, spot pinning, managing oversell/undersell, special advertising requests, co-branding and institutional management, Past Log Deadline Request approvals, sponsorship management, log QC, closed captioning and rescheduling preempted inventory, Kid Vid compliancy, alternate log management, break reductions, log proofing, horizontal placements, log reworks, program change management, and avail management.
• Any additional advertising initiatives will also need to be managed (i.e. sponsored hotstarts, sponsored graphics). Internal property systems will be utilized for these functions to comply to all regulations needed to fulfill our daily log.
• Will ensure the accurate scheduling of all promos, and programming in accordance to network brand strategies, programming initiatives, and marketing/promotional requirements.
• This includes, but isn't limited to: program importing and log timing, cross-checking programming grids, anchoring/un-anchoring of programs, custom timings, TVE restrictions, ratings, v-chips, formatting and network inventory capacity management, sponsored graphics, promo reconciliation, log QC, transitional elements and pre-produced squeeze placements, event type creation, cue-tone counts, creating and scheduling event types, managing simultaneous events, opens/closes, MPAAs, managing daylight savings, adding comments, alternate log management, log reworks, and program change management.
• Any additional advertising initiatives will also need to be managed. Multiple internal proprietary systems will be utilized for these functions to comply to all regulations needed to fulfill our daily log.
• Experience and proficiency in MS Office applications.
• Knowledge of overall operational and technical processes and system interdependencies.
• Documented History for Production of Quality Deliverables.
• Previous experience with broadcast applications.
• Understanding of broadcast traffic applications and their interdependency with sales, operations, and other systems.
• Sharepoint Experience preferred.
• High school diploma/GED required.
• College Degree or equivalent experience/education/training preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnbem1-3-215-79-116-42 in your application.