Analyst, Audience Insights
WarnerMedia seeks a Traffic Operations Specialist for the NBA Digital Partnership department.
• The Traffic Operations Specialist will partner with the network brands, Strategic Planning, Sales, Account Services, Commercial Clearance, Sales Solutions groups, Kid Vid, and Master Control in support of our 24/7 operational and technical requirements.
• Effective communication with said groups is critical in resolving issues and handling changes.
• Careful attention must be paid to assure compliance with approved processes in support of log production, sales scheduling, operational requirements (i.e. TVE and Addressable Advertising), and federal regulations (i.e., Sarbanes Oxley and KidVid).
• Flexibility in work hours is a must.
• The desired candidate should have 2-5 years of media experience - preferably in log and traffic operations.
• Strong knowledge and interest in cartoons.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills are also required as the Specialist will be required to collaborate across multiple groups within WarnerMedia.
• The hours for the position are 10 AM-7 PM.
• The Specialist is expected to be flexible with their work hours as needed.
• Overtime may be incurred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5211-35-170-64-36-42 in your application.