The Traffic Operations Kid-Vid Specialist will be responsible for ensuring that content airing on WarnerMedia platforms adheres to FCC rules and regulations regarding children's programming.
• The specialist will be responsible for viewing all commercial advertisements sent to the commercial library.
• The specialist will identify and flag all kid-vid sensitive material in programming and commercial inventory.
• The specialist will review every Cartoon and Boomerang log for: advertisements containing embargoes, commercial time limits per hour and correct separation of programming and commercial time.
• The desired candidate should have 2-5 years of media experience - preferably in log and traffic operations.
• Strong knowledge and interest in cartoons.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Excellent time management and prioritization skills.
• The successful candidate must possess strong analytical, decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Excellent communication skills are also required as the Specialist will be required to collaborate across multiple groups within WarnerMedia.
• The hours for the position are 1p-10p EST.
• The Specialist is expected to be flexible with their work hours as needed.
• Overtime may be incurred.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands