Technical Publisher Support Specialist
WarnerMedia seeks a Technical Publisher Support Specialist for the Digital Ad Ops & Campaign Management department.
• Partner with internal clients and vendors, leading communications between developers and the business, including open issues, project prioritization, issue resolutions, and feature requests.
• Take ownership of business and technical requirements gathering and implementation across functional teams creating initial implementation, regression testing, launch, and post-launch plan.
• Partner with a team of product managers and business operators to implement scalable web, mobile application and connected device advertising products.
• Leverage industry trends and practical knowledge of ad serving technology to proactively recommend technical solutions that drive ad sales revenue.
• Effectively communicate solutions and provide documentation across functional groups.
• 2 years of experience with Ad Tech developing advertising technology solutions for digital, mobile, connected device and video ad serving.
• Past experience troubleshooting and implementing digital, video players, mobile & audience targeting applications with integrated ads, content and digital systems.
• Experience in providing cross functional support for varied skillsets.
• Exceptional communication skills, including process flows and documentation.
• Demonstrated ability to successfully perform support, training, reporting, testing of advertising systems.
• Ability to convert business requirements into detailed technical requirements, training and operational documentation.
• Bachelor's in computer science, business, or equivalent experience
• Proficient with DoubleClick & FreeWheel; familiarity with Server Side Ad Insertion.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-roe373-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.