Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
The Studio Video Apprentice also known as V2 is a 2-year apprentice program for an entry level production position that works with the Engineering and/or Technical Production teams and reports to the Crewing Manager. This position supports the Studio Production crew, Video Technicians and Engineering team in all areas of pre-production and show production for both taped and live events. This includes working with the team to set up a variety of video cameras, video monitors and all associated technical equipment.
• Setup/strike all variety of video cameras (pedestal, hand-held, CamMate/JIB, PTZ/Robo, Steadicam and POV) and video monitors for studio productions
• Setup/strike teleprompter, research carts, telestrators and various PC/gaming consoles for studio production/display
• Assist with keeping equipment and cables clean, protected, neat/tidy and stored properly
• Assist with basic Camera Control Room (CCU) operations, turn on/off studio cameras, patch cameras, etc.
• Assist with setup/strike of video villages for studio production, in terms of setting up monitors, router panels, intercom panels, connections to BSP panels/network switches within the studio and basic operation of all this equipment
• Able to troubleshoot and assist on issues that may surface
• Within 2 years of graduating from college or technical institution.
• One year of production or related experience.
• Exposure to production studios.
• Excellent communication with strong written and verbal skills.
• Basic understanding of studio technology and workflow.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gqmq0x-54-144-55-253-42 in your application.