Studios Field and ENG Camera
Turner Studios Field and ENG Camera (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios supports a constantly changing slate of productions in studio and on location, so we're always looking for passionate, adaptable craftspeople and technical experts to support them. If you're a qualified candidate for the role(s) outlined below* and you're available to work on a temporary basis, we'd love for you to apply.
*This role is one of many for which we actively recruit – please check the WarnerMedia Careers site often to see if there are other postings for which you may be a fit.
• Director of Photography: Work closely with the producer and director to create the look and feel of the shoot. Direct the camera department and lighting department. Familiar with a variety of camera and lighting equipment to guide the choices for each shoot.
• Camera Operator: Experienced with a variety of cameras for field use. Able to take direction or operate independently. Able to take and execute direction and offer the show Director pleasing camera shots with crisp focus good picture frame composition.
• Assistant Camera (1st and 2nd): Must be comfortable with the set-up and operation of a variety of cameras, familiar with the capabilities of each, and able to quickly identify camera accessories needed for a shoot or scene. Organization and attention to detail are key.
• Please provide a credits list of all Camera Department work for film or television.
• All positions require 3-5 years of experience.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.