Studios Art Department
Studio Graphic and EVS (Temporary)
Turner Studios is an in-house creative production organization designed to support nearly every aspect of the fan experience on behalf of Turner's brands, including TBS, TNT, truTV, Cartoon Network, [adult swim], Boomerang, CNN, Great Big Story, Turner Classic Movies, Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, and more.
Our teams of artists and craftspeople work closely to produce a huge variety of content and fan experiences each year, primarily from our 300,000-square-foot facility in midtown Atlanta.
For more on who we are and what we do, check out this virtual tour: https://f.io/0yGMF6iF
Turner Studios is always looking for temporary hires in Technical Operations. We are actively recruiting for the following positions regularly and are interested in hearing from qualified candidates who are available to work on a temporary basis. If you are qualified for one or more of the following positions, you are encouraged to apply and detail your experience and the positions for which you would like to be considered.
• Graphics Operator: Proficient with character generated hardware and software tools used in live and taped productions (News, Sports or Entertainment). Responsible for achieving excellent technical and aesthetic results in the prep, transfer and playback of on screen and studio graphics for shows/company projects in the studio.
• EVS Operator: Responsible for EVS and File Server Operation as well as playback, recording, editing, telestration effects and slow motion controlled replays in studio and at times within a mobile unit on remote broadcasts.
• HEGO Operator: Responsible for EVS & HEGO File Server Operation as well as playback, recording, editing and mainly telestration effects and slow motion controlled replays in studio and at times within a mobile unit on remote broadcasts.
• Graphics Operator: 3 years experience doing live graphics building or recall for events in News, Sports or Entertainment
• EVS Operator: 2-3 years videotape editing experience and 5 years ''live remote'' tape operation experience at network level or 2-3 years of network level EVS Operation or related experience in studio and remote situations.
• HEGO Operator: 2-3 years videotape editing experience and 2 years ''live remote'' tape operation experience at network level in studio and remote situations.
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands
WarnerMedia is a leading media and entertainment company that creates and distributes premium and popular content from a diverse array of talented storytellers and journalists to global audiences through its consumer brands including: HBO, HBO Now, HBO Max, Warner Bros., TNT, TBS, truTV, CNN, DC Entertainment, New Line, Cartoon Network, Adult Swim, Turner Classic Movies and others.