WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Software Developer for the AYAKM Digital department.
• Work with product and engineering teams to design, develop, test, deploy and monitor new features
• Work with other developers and key business stakeholders in cross functional teams to maintain deliver internal and external user facing applications that allow users worldwide to find and use our products
• Build efficient and reusable components, systems and abstractions to be used in the full lifecycle of various digital platforms
• Participate in design and code reviews
• Identify and communicate best practices to ensue stable and maintainable products are created for mission critical systems
• Responsible for features from conception to post-deployment
• Evaluate software components and tools
• Follow Agile/Scrum planning and process improvement
• Find and address performance issues
• Troubleshoot and fix bugs, security vulnerabilities, and operational issues• Prototype and develop reusable components for developers and provide expert technical guidance and support to use them effectively
• Ensure the availability, reliability, scalability, maintainability, and security of developed application
• Assist project teams in assessing the technology environments and determining changes as necessary to ensure successful implementation of software systems. Work with other technology groups to implement changes
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
• Git merging, branching, and pull requests• AWS and Dev Ops experience including CI/CD, monitoring experience, automated testing
• CMS development and configuration experience (e.g. Drupal)
• A minimum of five years of software development experience, with a strong focus on full-stack or Node development.
• Deep experience in APIs and services using NodeJS and advanced node frameworks (Express, Sails, Hapi, Fastify, Nest, etc)
• Experience with common build tools (Webpack, Gulp, etc), package managers (NPM, Yarn, etc)
• Experience with version control (Git, Subversion, TFVC, etc)
• Experience with SQL (MySQL, Maria, Aurora, Oracle, MSSQL, etc) and NoSQL (Mongo, Dynamo, Couchbase, etc)
• Experience with caching systems (Redis, Memcached, etc)
• Experience with message queuing services (SQS, RabbitMQ, Kafka, etc)
• Experience with GraphQL
• Experience with API and application development security standards and best practices (OWASP Top 10, CIS Benchmarks, CSA Guidance, etc)
• Experience building public-facing, enterprise scale (millions of users / requests per minute) services and applications.
• Ability to triage and debug issues• Proactively brings up creative ideas
• Strong work ethic, accountability and communication skills
• Must work well on a team!
Nice to Haves
• iOS or Android native development experience
• Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku or Xbox development
• CI/CD Pipelines
• Development for international markets
• Strong Computer Science fundamentals and problem-solving skills.
• Passion for web standards, content management, web page layout, information architecture, user interaction, and usability
• Excellent attention to detail and a desire to learn new technologies.
• Ability to create and maintain clear, concise, and well-constructed documentation
• Excellent verbal communication and interpersonal skills - Ability to effectively collaborate with product managers, programmers and testers
• Outstanding creativity and strong commitment to a project
• Ability to multi-task effectively in a high-volume environment
• Strong follow-up abilities with an acute attention to detail
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively as part of a team, as well as independently • Required to work well under time constraints
• Ability to actively listen and incorporate feedback for continuous improvement.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rjq6p0-3-236-239-91-42 in your application.