WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Security Engineer for the WM-ISO – Security Ops & Arch department.
• Be a part of a security engineering team which enables the agile development of secure and reliable applications
• Integrate, augment and build solutions for vulnerability and threat detection for container infrastructure
• Demonstrate security leadership across the organization
• Work with a small team of engineers and architects to scope, design, build and deploy tools to support WarnerMedia's container security program
• Collaborate with technology leaders to establish metrics that demonstrate security proficiency across all major technology teams
• Lead the development of tools to improve the security of applications through automation and other means, allowing for faster and easier security gains by teams.
• Collaborate with development and operations teams to develop the standards for container security
• Other duties as required.
• 5-10 years of software development, DevOps, and/or cloud architecture (AWS, GCP or Azure) experience
• Detailed understanding of securing the end to end image/container lifecycle from image build to production deployment
• Experience with automation tools such as Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Salt, Ansible, or CloudFormation.
• Experience with CI/CD pipelines and how to assess them from a security perspective, including the integration of security tools with the pipeline.
• Ability to communicate and influence in an a highly distributed environment, providing leadership, guidance, and direction on security and being an influencer of development, systems, support, and quality assurance teams.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Understanding of Kubernetes, Docker or similar platform
• Understanding of automated security testing approaches and tools such as KubeTest, NetAssert, GOSS, Grafeas, KubeHunter a plus
• Development experience in Go, Java, Python
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r719m6-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.