Turner Services Inc. seeks a Sr. Product Manager for the Prod Mgmt – HBO Max department.
As a Senior Product Manager, App Store Analytics, you will be a strategic member of the Product Experience team focused on app store optimization, 3rd party data & reporting, feature releases and storefront performance, globally. You will be responsible for collecting, synthesizing, and communicating store performance to the larger product organization and identifying opportunities to mitigate loss and drive organic install growth and subsequently subscriber growth across all partners. This role will actively prepare the organization of the app store reporting infrastructure for the launch of HBO Max internationally. This position reports to the Manager of App Store Planning & Strategy for HBO Max.
• Collect, synthesize, and communicate 3rd party store performance to the larger product organization with recurring ASO reporting.
• Responsible for app store optimization strategy & executing tactics, understanding how it is connected to the broader organizational targets.
• Prepare to scale app store data & reporting needs for the launch of HBO Max internationally.
• Monitor app store ratings and reviews, identifying opportunities and develop strategies for improvement – assigning business impact to each opportunity.
• Monitor and report on install growth, install conversion, and engagement across partners, offering recommendations for improvement.
• Partner with Analytics & Data Insights teams for ad-hoc analyses pertaining to user and engagement behavior within the stores.
• Continually evaluate the competitive marketplace, develop strategies with 3rd party partners.
• Responsible for A/B testing, user testing, and optimization efforts and owning the relationship with the experimentation platform vendors.
• Bachelor's degree required in computer science, business, marketing, or similar (or equivalent work experience)
• 5+ years of work experience as a product owner, product manager, or product marketing manager
• Experience working on SVOD/AVOD/TVOD service, as well as working with third-party platform partners (i.e., Apple, Google, Roku, Microsoft)
• Highly analytical with demonstrated experience turning data into actionable insights and delivering executive-level reports.
• Experience working on ASO including discovery, ranking, engagement, downloads, ratings, reviews, etc.
• Highly developed organizational, planning and analytical capabilities with ability to effectively execute against small, medium, and long-term projects.
• Excellent communicator and ability to present formally and informally to stakeholders and leadership
• Self-starter, accountable and empowered
• Passionate about the SVOD, ecommerce and entertainment industries
• Exclusive WarnerMedia events and advance screenings
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• Access to in-house learning and development resources
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brand