Marketing Technology Manager
Sr. Manager, Marketing (Media Operations)
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Marketing Sr. Manager for the AcqGrowth Mkt – HBO Max department.
The Marketing Sr. Manager (Ad Operations) is responsible for ensuring the accuracy of ad campaign implementation details prior to launch and acting as an expert in trouble-shooting data & technical platform issues. This individual will play a critical role on the ops team and have several functions related to campaign setup, management and creative support. This individual will also be instrumental in growing the operations teams, taking on a leadership and growth role. The ideal candidate for this role is extremely detail orientated and has a strong eye for technical details, believes in working fast, being accountable, and learning from mistakes.
• Review and execute campaign details, targeting instructions, campaign assets and implementation within the ad server
• Field and prioritize day-to-day ad server and platform escalations such as: ad experience, platform bugs, delivery, and pixel implementation; working with the MarTech team for resolution and providing real-time communication to the media team
• Collaborate with all media channel leads to ensure all aspects of campaign planning and setup, management, and creative implementation are upheld with efficient processes
• Use internal data and testing platforms to proactively identify and monitor ongoing or potential issues that may arise
• Develop and manage process requirements for improved efficiencies in ad operations (management and QA of creative delivery tracker, trafficking request forms, and ad implementation)
• Identify opportunities to improve the effectiveness of our creatives and ad operations; staying on top of current & upcoming creative advertising technology and product capabilities
• Lead our dynamic creative efforts with channel leads and creative teams
• Collaborate with our creative teams to manage campaign and asset production workflow to ensure timely launch
• Partner with internal creative and media teams to scope upcoming projects and resources, creating efficiencies
• Define and continually improve creative planning and production processes
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 4-5 years' experience in digital media operations within social, display, and search with exposure to ad technology and implementation processes
• Nice to have: Entertainment industry experience, working in an agency environment
• Strong understanding of the digital online ecosystem, including familiarity with third party ad servers such as DCM, Innovid, Freewheel, etc.
• DCM experience is a must
• Strong understanding in trafficking digital video and other formats, including VAST and VPAID
• Experience with workflows involving developers, engineers, product and viewer experience teams
• Experience in dynamic creative solutions such as Flashtalking, Google Studio, Jivox, Celtra, etc.
• Experience of Programmatic and DSP platforms preferred
• Experience with pulling reporting and using data sets for deeper analysis
• Expert problem solving and troubleshooting abilities
• Quick learner and detail oriented: critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, ability to put on many hats