Manager, Accounts Payable
Remote / Virtual
We are seeking a Sr Manager, Financial Analysis for the Ad Sales Finance department.
• Integral member of the Ad Sales Finance team providing valuable insights for contributing to all processes to deliver accurate, timely and relevant revenue and expense reporting, annual budget/LRP, and ad-hoc modeling.
• This finance position is responsible for partnering with WarnerMedia's advertising sales executives who directly support WarnerMedia's Entertainment, Kids and News genres based out of both Los Angeles and New York City.
• Position will report to the Executive Director – Finance.
• Drive all operational and financial planning efforts to reach and exceed division targets (clients, revenue, profit)
• Help build overall analytical and business intelligence capabilities supporting business growth
• Regularly develop analyses and reports on relevant operating and financial metrics in an easy-to-understand format to senior business leaders
• Own the consolidated financial model, annual budgeting and five-year planning processes and deliverables for your businesses
• Analyze market and competitor trends and support various industry research initiatives
• Create management presentation decks and other deliverables partnering with the WarnerMedia and Sales & Distribution Finance team
• Work with other Fullscreen Finance team members to run and improve revenue modeling, pipelining, pricing, and reporting
• Provide monthly expense pacing reports and variance analyses to sales leaders.
• Assess and participate in client planning and pricing discussions
• Track and report actuals against plan on a monthly and quarterly basis, working with business leads and partnering with the Accounting team
• Support weekly dashboarding, revenue pacing reporting
• Support compensation planning working with Human Resources
• Actively participate in ad hoc and special requests to assist senior leadership with business decisions.
• A passion for and knowledge of digital media and the world of social media
• Enthusiastic team player who actively participates in team activities and discussions.
• Strong interpersonal skills when dealing with both internal team members and other groups.
• Ability to support West coast sales organization
• Desire for ownership and takes pride in own work in a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to clearly communicate thoughts and ideas both verbal and written.
• Ability to execute with a sense of urgency and initiative.
• Ability to multi-task and be responsive in a deadline-driven environment.
• Flexible with the ability and willingness to adapt to change.
• Detail oriented with acute attention to detail and desire for accuracy.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Client service.
• Experience with commissions calculations and reporting is a plus.
• Proficient in all MS Office applications. Advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
• 5-7 years of relevant experience.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance.
• Experience with Netsuite Financials and Hyperion Planning and Hyperion Essbase.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands