Staff Accountant - Personnel
WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst for the Operations & Admin Finance department.
The Senior Financial Analyst, will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for the Corporate segment primarily focused on Human Resources, Public Relations, and Diversity & Inclusion. Partner closely with corporate and line of business teams to manage all aspects of corporate finance for related areas.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for the Corporate segment primarily focused on Human Resources, Public Relations, and Diversity & Inclusion (~1000 headcount and ~$170M in operating expenses)
• Preparing forecast and budget/LRP for related areas
• Partner with Manager on consolidating corporate groups and prepare reporting for Senior Management and line of business partners
• Model what-if scenarios for Operations and Senior Management on ad hoc basis
• Work directly with the Accounting group during month end close
• Minimum 4-6 years' experience in finance or media related field.
• Hyperion, Essbase, and Peoplesoft experience a plus
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
• Ability to build clear, succinct and effective presentations
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
• Positive outlook