Turner Services Inc. seeks a Sr. Financial Analyst for the ENT Ntwks HBO Max Cont Finance department.
Acquisitions Finance is a part of the Programming Finance team, which is dedicated to evaluating, acquiring, and managing programming assets for HBO, HBO Max, and the WarnerMedia Entertainment networks.
• The SFA's principal responsibility is to support the financial analysis component of the acquisition of licensed programming, ultimately recommending optimal financial terms that are consistent with GAAP and WarnerMedia objectives.
• The acquisition process requires the SFA to analyze deal structures, strategically review data gathered from various partners (Acquisitions, Programming, Research, Ad Sales, and Legal), resolve issues related to the financials as they arise, and create the financial summary via a complex Excel model.
• Data analysis and aggregation for comparative deal purposes used to evaluate deal pricing, and other varying projects; coordinate consistent treatment of key deal points with Accounting Business Services and Policy; continuous improvement of key processes; complete and/or review special projects and analyze the accuracy, comprehensiveness, reasonableness, and impact of analyses as required; track
• The well-qualified candidate will have an undergraduate degree in finance or accounting and a minimum of five years of accounting/finance experience.
• Candidate must have advanced Excel skills, significant experience with financial modeling, and responsibilities requiring advanced analytical, problem solving, and critical thinking skills.
• Candidate must demonstrate a strong degree of initiative, strategic thinking, a collaborative work style, and the ability to anticipate and respond quickly to requests in a high-volume, fast-paced environment. CPA or MBA a plus.