WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Director – Procure to Pay for the ABS P2P department. The Senior Director, Procure to Pay is responsible for leading the day to day operations of the Warner Bros. Accounts Payable & Procurement function. This includes oversight of the shared services and outsourced operations, governance, and oversight of the outsource service provider for payables functions and processes. Sets global policies, processes and standards and drives adoption in alignment with Corporate policies. Manages relationship with service provider to achieve desired service levels and business requirements. Coordinates with strategic procurement to facilitate and support spend management initiatives. Drive continuous improvement of service delivery and scalability of AP operations and systems. Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service with while maintaining appropriate financial controls.
• Provide Accounts Payable global process ownership
• Set AP policies and process standards
• Set strategic direction for accounts payable
• Develop and execute the transformation roadmap for P2P
• Ensure adequate financial controls are in place and maintained
• Drive continuous improvement and scalability of the AP process
• Manage the Service Provider relationship for Accounts Payable
• Ensure that services provided meet the client's (Business Units, Departments', Territory Finance Controllers, Country Managers and Managing Director etc) needs
• Handle executive level escalations
• Ensure ongoing relationship health with Service Provider
• Ensure that delivery of service meets the needs and standards of the WB client users of the P2P service
• Maintain and upgrade P2P services through the prescribed procurement and payment channels.
• Initiate process improvements or process changes required by business changes or regulatory changes
• Approve process changes and documentation for changes affecting Service Provider process; seek approval for process changes requiring financial investment
• Perform service evaluation including quality evaluation, customer satisfaction, and productivity measurements
• Partner with the technology and transformation team to ensure a top-performer outsourced operating model for P2P
• Maintain corporate standards, policy, reporting requirements and controls.
• Mitigate outsourcing risks
• Ensure regulatory and SOX compliance
• Maintain appropriate Financial controls
• Ensure that the strategic needs of the business are being met through the alternative sourcing model.
• In conjunction with the Service Provider, identify and pursue transformational opportunities and planning to meet the strategic needs of the business.
• Review and approve business continuity plans
• Review metrics and SLAs, review associated action plans
• Oversee periodic audit of Service Provider processes
• 8-10 years experience in Finance and Accounting management; in an Procurement and/or Accounts Payable management role;
• Deep experience working finance shared services and outsourcing environment which includes Procurement and/or Accounts Payable.
• Experience in film studio, media or entertainment industry strongly preferred
• Thorough understanding of accounting controls, with deep experience in Procurement and/or A/P, invoice processing, payments and disbursements
• Track record of owning and managing global scale Procurement and/or A/P operations; experience in managing or oversight of International Procurement and/or A/P processes
• Possess strategic thinking, change leadership skills and demonstrated ability to effect change and continuous improvement across diverse stakeholder groups
• Experience managing external service providers
• Demonstrated capability on driving strategy execution and coordination of operations on a global scale
• Significant experience and use of ERP software preferably. SAP (Oracle or Peoplesoft may be acceptable alternatives) and familiarity with Procurement and/or A/P A/P systems and interfaces
• Bachelor's degree in accounting/finance or related field required.
• CPA or MBA desirable.
• Strong communications skills; ability to communicate with all levels of management
• Dealing with ambiguity, problem solving and priority setting
• Procurement and/or Accounts Payable functional area knowledge including of statutory compliance regulations and financial controls related to Accounts Payable functions including 1099 reporting, sales/use tax, Sarbanes Oxley requirements
• Multiple entity company global operating experience
• Identification and implementation of process enhancements and conceptualization and implementation of new ideas and processes.
• Presentation and written skills; experience creating and delivering executive – level presentations
• Team player with ability to be flexibility
• Motivated, confident self-starter
• International Travel required, includes overseas travel. Up to 25% of time
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r711vp-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.