WarnerMedia seeks a Sr Cloud Vulnerability Analyst for the WM – ISO – Security Ops & Arch department.
The Cloud Vulnerability Management team proactively identifies and coordinates remediation of vulnerabilities and security deficiencies within the public cloud (AWS. Azure, GCP) infrastructure of WarnerMedia. This entails responsibility for the cybersecurity of nearly 1100 public cloud accounts owned by Warner Brothers, HBO, CNN and other brands. The Sr. Vulnerability Management Analyst is responsible for leading analysts to the identify security deficiencies, security risk, and execution of risk mitigation efforts. The ideal applicant will have in depth experience with vulnerability assessment and management in a large enterprise and also have a working knowledge of public cloud infrastructure.
• Managing the security vulnerability lifecycle from detection through notification and closure.
• Proactively identifying security risk in public cloud infrastructure (e.g. public S3 buckets, permissive NACL's, etc.)
• Meets with a variety of stake holders to prioritize and remediate vulnerabilities
• Identify gaps in the Vulnerability Management tooling and work with our technical partners to improve them
• Work with clients to understand and assist with remediation of cloud vulnerabilities
• Monitoring and reviewing Cloud vulnerability and compliance scan results, and determine best strategy to drive remediation
• Perform research and analysis of scheduled and on demand cloud vulnerability assessments
• Maintaining core body of knowledge relating to emerging cloud security risks and vulnerabilities
• Analyze penetration test results and engage with technology partners and business units in order to resolve identified vulnerabilities
• Act as a mentor and leader to team members
• 3+ years of information security experience or experience in a related field or equivalent educational experience
• Strong knowledge of Windows and various Linux Operating Systems (Amazon Linux, RH, CentOS).
• Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
• Experience distilling complex data sets to be understood by technical and executive audience
• The personality traits, work habits, and social skills necessary to work effectively within a dynamic and highly operational broadcast environment
• Exemplary personal and professional integrity
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to explain and quantify the risk of cloud vulnerabilities to a non-technical audience
• Exposure to scripting and automation
• Certifications in related areas (e.g. SANS GPEN/GWAPT/GXPN, OSCP, CEH, AWS, Azure) are a plus
• Strong understanding of AWS & Azure
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rv153j-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.