WarnerMedia seeks a Sr. Cloud Engineer for the Cloud Platforms department.
• Collaborate with Cloud Architecture, Network Engineering, and Application Operations teams on scalable, performant platform solutions that meet business requirements
• Collaborate with development teams and business clients in ''whiteboarding'' systems design, capacity/redundancy planning and product/platform architecture deployments
• Improve performance and scalability in system environments by researching, evaluating and recommending new technology products and services
• Create and update system and procedural documentation.
• Continuously updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities, open source user groups, reading professional publications and white papers. Stays abreast of current and cutting edge Internet operations best practices, establishes personal professional network related to systems architecture trends, gives presentations to technical and business teams
• Schedules installations/upgrades and maintenance in accordance with established IT policies and procedures and business requirements. Works closely with business owners on change and maintenance windows/requests.
• Champion tools recommended by Cloud Architecture. Work with business groups to understand tools they use and or seek.
• Form policies and procedures within cloud operations to meet ISO standards.
• Tactful, resourceful and possess an agile, ''DevOps'' approach to systems engineering
• Four-year college diploma or university degree in computer science or software engineering or equivalent practical work experience.
• 5+ years of verifiable experience in System administration, architecture and implementation for enterprise level organizations.
• Works well with others in an integrated team environment.
• Must be able to mentor and train other system engineers on architecture best practices and operations related issues.
• Knowledgeable regarding emerging technologies in the digital media marketplace.
• Amazon Web Services, Google Cloud Platform, and/or Azure.
• Tools knowledge – DivvyCloud, FoxPass, AlerLogic. CloudHealth
• Security Authentication – SAML, IAM, MFA, Key rotation.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy75eq-35-171-146-141-42 in your application.