Digital Video Producer, Espanol
Content may be king, but the fan comes first. In this spirit, social media is woven into every aspect of content creation and distribution at Turner Sports. We want to be the leader of the industry in creating mobile-first, social-by-design content with the distribution strategy to match. Join us as we continue to build this groundbreaking team that's committed to being first, being the best and driving real business results from our social media channels.
The Turner Trainee Team (T3) program is designed for recent college graduates who have a driving desire to succeed in the media industry. Trainees will be selected to receive a hands-on learning experience for 11 months in Turner's leading divisions. All T3's must be no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor's degree from an accredited university. This program is paid, with benefits. Full-time employment is not guaranteed at the end of the program.
• Maintain the voice for sports brands like @NBAonTNT, @NBATV, @MarchMadness, etc., by immersing yourself into the network/shows of the NBA.
• Develop content strategies with a focus on creating unique, shareable content across multiple platforms.
• Daily community management through content creation, build out social content calendars.
• Create original posts and engage with the audience.
• Liaise with Production, Creative, Multimedia, Programming to implement social plans.
• Work within NBA basketball to develop daily basketball storylines that drive our narrative and create engagement.
• Work with production to cover game and events via social media, including pushing content to our accounts and helping bring social content to life on-air.
• Monitor social web, sports news sites, blogs, athlete pages for relevant and useful content.
• Something to note - Tournaments, matches and shows typically take place on the weekends and well into the early morning hours. You need to be comfortable with spending some of your nights and weekends plugged in with the Turner Sports social team covering events. Don't worry, though, work/life balance is incredibly important to us and we're incredibly flexible when it comes to schedules.
• You're no more than 2 years post-graduation with a bachelor's degree from an accredited university.
• You have a passion for sports especially basketball and a strong knowledge of all things NBA.
• You're a strong writer and creative at heart, who has a clear understanding of social design principles.
• You have flawless spelling and grammar with an eye always towards even the smallest details.
• You love keeping up with current trends and pop culture.
• You have experience with social media management & have an active presence on social media platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok, etc.).
• Adobe Premiere and Photoshop experience is a major plus.
• You have amazing communication and presentation skills and are able to sell an idea to both management and colleagues.
• You're a bonafide wordsmith and you take pride in being able to tell a story in 140 characters.
• You're an energetic self-starter with an innate curiosity and entrepreneurial spirit.
• You're a self-starter and strong teammate who works collaboratively and responsibly with fellow passionate sports fans.
• You're used to working under pressure, nailing tight deadlines and taking creative risk when the time is right.
• You're not afraid to 'try something different' as you plan out your data driven content strategy.
• You're someone who looks for new ideas and solutions, anticipates issues and follows up to keep projects moving across multiple teams.
• You've received accolades for how exceptional your project management, organizational and multi-tasking skills are.
• Paid time off every year to volunteer
• Access to well-being tools, resources, and freebies
• 2018 Best Company for Working Mothers
• 2018 Best Company for Dads
• An in-house learning and development team to help shape and grow your career
• Part of the WarnerMedia family of powerhouse brands