Technical Product Manager
WarnerMedia seeks a Technical Product Manger for the Products & Services – BR department.
The Technical Product Manager will help drive the development and integration of applications across the Turner Sports global application landscape. The role will also serve as a technology liaison for the product and business team, assessing feasibility and reducing risk in order to build best-in-class technology solutions and products.
• Manage SDK implementations and integrations into the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform, assessing feasibility, risk, mitigation strategies and technical requirements. Collaborate with cross-functional teams including, ads, analytics, video, data feed, e-commerce, etc.
• Manage technical requirements phase for all products, working closely with internal mobile technology teams. Collaborate, educate and improve understanding with all technical teams, translating product requirements into technical plan.
• Assist in managing live video integration and distribution processes.
• Identify and evaluate new device and smart home integrations opportunities to improve the capabilities of the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform
• Find innovative, effective technology partners who help provide solutions for the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform
• Minimum of 4 years of product development and/or management experience with online and mobile products. Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, validation and transfer to production.
• Proven experience with assessment, development, and deployment of digital products in environments using web and data services including: OBJ-C, JAVA, KOTLIN, SWIFT, etc.
• Experience and demonstrable knowledge with video streaming technology, database and data feed architecture, push notification, registration and authentication technology, analytics technology, ad serving technology and payment systems.
• Experience in leading the development of mobile applications on Android and iOS platforms
• BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
• While not a responsibility of this role, some web, app or database development/engineering experience is preferred.