What part will you play?
The Technical Product Manager will help drive the development and integration of applications across the Turner Sports global application landscape. The role will also serve as a technology liaison for the product and business team, assessing feasibility and reducing risk in order to build best-in-class technology solutions and products. The Technical Product Manager will have a focus on social features being built into Turner Sports products
What will you be doing?
• Manage SDK implementations and integrations into the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform, assessing feasibility, risk, mitigation strategies and technical requirements. Collaborate with cross-functional teams with a focus on social network technologies
• Manage technical requirements phase for all products, working closely with internal technology teams with a social focus. Collaborate, educate and improve understanding with all technical teams, translating product requirements into technical plan.
• Identify and evaluate new technology to increase our social footprint of the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform
• Find innovative, effective technology partners who help provide solutions for the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform
UNDER JOB REQUIREMENTS:
What do we need from you?
• Minimum of 4 years of product development and/or management experience with online and mobile products. Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, validation and transfer to production.
• Proven experience with assessment, development, and deployment of digital products in environments using web and data services
• Experience and demonstrable knowledge with social network systems
• Experience in leading the development of social platforms
• BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
• While not a responsibility of this role, some web, app or database development/engineering experience is preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d29o82-34-231-243-21-42 in your application.