Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the US and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
Technical Operations Engineering Coordinator
This newly created position will provide direct support to the Turner Sports Remote Engineering Manager. The Tech Ops Engineering Coordinator will assist in the daily coordination and planning of engineering strategies for all Sports' remote and studio-based productions. Working in both the studio and remote environment, the Tech Ops Engineering Coordinator will support all technical deployments, innovations and initiatives across all sports properties.
• Provide day-to-day support for the Remote Operations Engineer Manager.
• Routinely create and disseminate technical documents and schedules for remote productions
• Coordinate intra-departmental engineering needs for routine sports productions within WM Studios
• Execute technical strategies as it relates to producing remote and studio productions
• Determine efficient and effective workflows for implementing production requirements
• Seek innovative solutions for the purposes of continually improving daily processes and systems
• 5+ Years Broadcast engineering experience- Remote engineering experience a plus
• 2+ years of live broadcast experience.
• Proficiency in Autocad and/or Microsoft Visio
• Comprehensive understanding of IP workflow
• 2+ years of remote sports experience
• Comp TIA Network Plus or equivalent certificate
• BA or BS from 4 yr Institution
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gq5o41-3-230-144-31-42 in your application.