WarnerMedia seeks a Technical Analyst for the Products & Services – BR department. The Technical Analyst will help drive the integration of applications across the Turner Sports global application landscape. As the global sports Technical Analyst, they will be responsible for maintaining the implementations of the core platform SDKs and systems. The role will also serve as a technology liaison for the individual brand product teams.
• Manage SDK integration guides and any ongoing implementations into the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform. Collaborate with cross-functional teams including, ads, analytics, video, data feed, e-commerce, etc.
• Manage technical guides and documentation standards. Collaborate, educate and improve understanding with all technical teams, translating technical solutions into implementation guides.
• Collaborate with brand partners to help document the tools that operate the global sports platforms. Work with brand partners on training Operators, Editorial, and Customer Service
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams inside WarnerMedia to provide first in class implementation standards and SDK development
• Work with Tech Product Management of the Turner Sports global sports platform to drive standards of implementation and development documentation standards
• Find innovative, effective technology partners who help provide solutions for the Turner Sports Global Sports Platform
• Minimum of 4 years of product development and/or management experience with online and mobile products. Experience with all phases of the product development lifecycle including design, implementation, debug, verification, validation and transfer to production.
• Experience and demonstrable knowledge with video streaming technology, database and data feed architecture, push notification, registration and authentication technology, analytics technology, ad serving technology and payment systems.
• Experience in technical documentation and developer interaction is a plus
• While not necessary for this role, having previous developer experience is a plus
• Project management experience is a plus
• Experience in operating and running D2C systems is a plus
• BA/BS in related field or equivalent experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rb7e7x-3-235-191-87-42 in your application.