Shop Foreman, Scenic Services
Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the US and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
The SVP, WarnerMedia Studios is responsible for leading a dynamic production organization that provides creative and technical services to more than 70 partners throughout all WarnerMedia divisions.
This Atlanta-based position is responsible for the overall management and leadership of WM Studios. Duties include leading hundreds of highly skilled artists, craftspeople, and technicians; interacting with WM Studio partners and the WM News & Sports division management; providing strategic leadership to the organization; and meeting its financial goals.
WM Studios capabilities and services include production, post-production, design/visual effects, music composition, emerging media, social media monitoring, and content generation. Its partners include Turner Sports, Bleacher Report, HBO Max, TBS, TNT, truTV, Bleacher Report, Cartoon Network, Turner Classic Movies, and CNN. Overall, WM Studios output encompasses hundreds of thousands of hours of creative and content production across nearly 2,000 separate projects.
WM Studios' Atlanta facility is home to TNT's Inside the NBA, NBA TV, MLB on TBS, NCAA Division I Men's Basketball Championship (March Madness) and NHL coverage originating from Atlanta, as well as TCM's original content and many other productions.
• Tracking the organization's financial performance, meeting its financial goals, and working closely with its WM Finance partners
• Collaborate with brand partners to understand and meet their creative needs within the constraints of their available financial resources
• Responsible for the management of the 300,000 Sq Ft studios facility and the production technology and infrastructure within it
• Responsible for sustaining and evolving the WM Studios Culture to maintain a positive, inclusive environment that can attract and retain great and diverse talent
• Contributing to the Atlanta Consolidation Project as required by N&S management.
• 7+ years' experience in broadcast and or other entertainment industries overseeing production and post- including film, video, print and event.
• Experience in leading people, management of budgets and project management.
• Must be a team leader with very strong communication and collaboration skills.
• Knowledge of television / live production a MUST.
• Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gwn9ok-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.