Turner Sports is the team that delivers sports broadcasts to the WarnerMedia networks like TBS, TNT, and truTV. We are also responsible for operating sites like NCAA.com, NBA.com, and ELEAGUE.com. CNN is a major global pioneering news channel which has been at the forefront of news reporting for over 30 years. Its two dozen branded networks and services are available to more than 2 billion people in more than 200 countries and territories. It reaches 100 million households in the US and CNN International reaches more than 402 million households & hotel rooms around the world.
WarnerMedia seeks a Project Manager for the On-Air Promotions – NBADTV department.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, B/R Gaming, Social Production and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements for all of our sports properties.
The Projects Team is the glue for Creative Services Sports Unit creative development and production - holding everyone accountable to the overarching project goal. The projects group leads teams by driving their focus where it's required in a fast-paced environment. They are the main point of contact for our internal and external partners and clients and are the people to go to when an update is needed on where a project is and where it needs to be. They will listen to the needs of partners, clients and the CSSU team and help drive improvements in how we work together. Finally, they will drive the project to completion and delivery on-time.
The Project Manager role is pivotal in managing the production of all pre-produced graphics, promotional material, and content. This role is also the main point of contact for various internal and external partners to ensure all parties are up to date and informed of production timelines, approvals, and content delivery.
We work with our marketing and sales partners from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates, and delivering final assets.
• The Project Manager position will mainly focus on our NBA TV marketing creative.
• The position will be responsible for overseeing team members day-to-day project management, working with partners and clients to plan for future creative needs, monitoring process concerns and working to identify and implement solutions, and assist director in managing budgets.
• 5+ years operational, production, project management experience
• 2-3 years management experience.
• Demonstrates critical thinking and the ability to evaluate current processes and identify opportunities for improvement.
• Able to contribute to possible solutions and help implement changes
• Strong communication skills and ability to cultivate relationships with internal and external partners and clients.
• Strong organizational skills and an interest in pulling together the pieces to create a clear and concise plan.
• Understands the importance of cultivating and developing growth within the team.
• Understands company goals and how they translate to individual team goals.
• Acts as a catalyst for change in an ever-evolving business environment
• Flexibility to work unconventional hours and travel some.
• Position in full-time and based in Atlanta.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rn8885-3-236-212-116-42 in your application.