Multimedia Associate Producer
WarnerMedia seeks a Temporary Media Technician for the Freelance department.
• Assist with project planning and implementation for media projects across Turner Sports and Bleacher Report
• Collect stakeholder input on workflow needs and gaps, including setting up meetings or sending out surveys and analyzing responses
• Test new media systems and technology solutions and provide feedback and analysis
• Identify footage requests for rights review using knowledge of existing policies and procedures.
• Fulfill footage requests from a variety of systems, internal and external
• Assist with developing and implementing strategic goals for the Sports Media Services team
• Generate reports for Bleacher Report departmental footage usage of college conference video
• Operate ingest process of studio video content. This includes Live Studio Video, Daily App created video, Social Templates Video, and Field Content shot for Branded Content
• Assist with exporting and publishing video content to Bleacher Report's mobile app
• Assist with file ingest, metadata description, and archiving and purging of media assets.
• Bachelor's degree in Communications, English, or Video/Television production or equivalent work experience in media production
• Must have excellent communication and interpersonal skills; Must have strong attention to detail
• Analytical and problem-solving skills are preferred
• Working in a live production environment is a plus
• Editing experience using Adobe Premiere Is preferred, but not necessary
• Project planning experience is preferred, but not necessary
• Must be available to work nights and weekends as needed.