Jr. Compositor/Designer (Temporary)
WarnerMedia seeks a Jr. Compositor/Designer for the Effects-Creative Serv-TStudios department.
Want to be a part of our Design/VFX Team that supports Turner Sports? Read on! We are offering a full-time termed Freelance opportunity to an enthusiastic, creative and talented Junior Compositor/Designer who is comfortable with pushing boundaries, while understanding how to drive
the creative image of our sports brands through the use of motion design. NBA, MLB, NHL, Bleacher Report – these are some of the properties you'd be working on each and every day.
• Act as a trusted contributor to our Sports partners throughout the entire project lifecycle – ideation and production through final delivery
• Concept, design and execute creative assets in support of our Sports partners
• Understand and execute multi-layered deliverables
• Articulate concepts visually with multiple options and personal perspective
• Take an active role in interpreting creative briefs
• Show originality by providing unique motion solutions to solve problems with stylistic variety
• Demonstrate risk taking, innovation and pushing skills by always looking for creative opportunities
• Work independently to achieve objectives and design components of projects
• Actively participate in brainstorm sessions and support creative teams as needed
• Work effectively with Creative Directors, Art Directors, and Producers
• Manage personal and project time frames and complete assigned tasks on schedule
Creative thinking is a must, as is experience with the foundations of compositing and design. Every day you'll be w orking off creative briefs and style frames to leverage c olor and motion theory, typography, graphic design and layout.
• Adobe Creative Suite skills with an impressive reel/website to show for it
• 2-4 years of relevant experience in fast-paced environment, television post-production preferred
• Nuke, Cinema 4D, Resolve and other design and compositing tools is a plus
• Strong command of motion, composition, color theory, and design thinking
• Proficient motion and graphic design skills including logo, typography, and graphic communication
• Understanding of motion vocabulary and motion design from concept development to storyboarding
• Flexible and adaptive to meet changing needs, directions, or production timelines
• Foundational knowledge of motion techniques, animation, and filmmaking
• Knowledge of file formats
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Positive attitude with a passion and drive for excellence
• Ability to work well in a collaborative, high performing team environment
• Understanding and knowledge of sports broadcast industry
• Willingness to work flexible hours as needed
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dyk45k-3-236-84-188-42 in your application.