Temporary Project Coordinator
WarnerMedia seeks a Project Coordinator for the On-Air Promotions – NBADTV department.
The CSSU Projects Team is part of the Turner Sports Production Services Team and supports CSSU Linear Creative and Content, Design, Multimedia, ELEAGUE and Sales on the production of all pre-produced content and marketing & sales creative elements for all of our sports properties. We work with our marketing and sales partners from start-to-end by defining project scope, developing detailed project plans and milestones, managing schedules, leading communication, providing status updates and delivering final assets. The freelance position will primarily support the NBA TV Marketing and Content elements.
• Position will be creating production timelines, working as a liaison between groups, building promo schedules and numbers, qc'ing and delivering promos for air.
• Freelancer also acts as liaison and direct contact between our broadcast operations center and our creative team regarding delivery and implementation of all promo deliverables.
• This position will be responsible for network traffic scheduling, timing and revisions of deliverables, as well as final quality control of all spots and elements.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Extremely organized
• Detail oriented
• Ability to handle multiple projects at a time and work with management/partners to prioritize
• Some sports knowledge
• Ability and desire to work in a team environment
• Flexibility to work unconventional hours
• Position is full-time and based in Atlanta
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm593m-18-206-238-77-42 in your application.