WarnerMedia seeks a Assoc Prod Mgr,Sports for the Products & Services – MML department. The Associate Product Manager will provide product and project management support to the NCAA Digital product team. This position will own or support one to many NCAA platforms, with immediate responsibilities including March Madness Live mobile applications.
Participating in ideation, writing functional requirements and test plans. Responsible to operate products during key events including March Madness tournament. The Associate Product Manager will create regular product status updates and communicate with internal departments related to build, upkeep and tracking of the NCAA Digital product(s).
• Keep up on industry trends. Working knowledge of internal research and metrics as well as fan feedback.
• Must be willing to learn about various businesses and industries including the NCAA, media/tv industry, app development and sports as a whole.
• Product Roadmaps Propose product features based fan input, strategy and research.
• Collaborate with product managers and senior product managers to create roadmaps.
Product Development & Testing
• Assist product and senior product managers in managing relationships with third-party development partners and/or internal development teams for your product portfolio.
• This includes writing requirements and testing plans.
• Participate in ticketing in JIRA and resolution of features and bugs.
• Input into operational plans maintained by operations team.
• Product Support Willingness and ability to jump in assist product and senior product managers with a range of duties to ensure high quality products. For example, maintaining spreadsheets of content, cleaning up data files, working on product language, taking notes and organizing deliverables from ideation sessions, etc.
Project Management Support
• Occasional project management duties for initiatives that do not have assigned operations support.
• Product Operations Participate in the operations of all products during key events including March Madness Tournament.
• Willingness to jump in and help wherever needed when asked to ensure the success of the event.
• Presentations & Communication Occasionally present and communicate product plans, status and recap for various meetings keeping matrixed functional groups up to date on product portfolio.
• Minimum 2 years professional experience and/or relevant internship(s)
• Team player and willingness to work with all disciplines and groups to ensure success.
• Proficient in using excel, various project management tools (JIRA, Pivotal Tracker, Trello, etc) and presentation tools (PowerPoint or Keynote). Desirable requirements
• An affinity for sports
• Experience with all stages of the product lifecycle Some technical experience with feeds.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx32jj-34-228-52-223-42 in your application.