Manager, Marketing Analytics
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Specialist, Paid Media for the AcqGrowth Mkt-HBO Max department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/She will have an understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. This role is highly collaborative and requires a creative team player, who has a strong work ethic and aptitude for learning more about data driven marketing. The right candidate would be technically savvy, adaptable, and motivated to streamline workflow and optimize the efficiency of acquisition marketing objectives. This role will be part of an agile performance marketing team, assisting in customer acquisition programs to drive new subscriber growth across WarnerMedia's HBO Max Streaming Platform.
• Participate in strategic creative planning and content alignment of new originals, movies, and library content
• Coordinate with creative teams to map out creative development production schedule & strategy and ensure creative best practices are implemented
• Maintain ongoing documentation of budget, creative production timelines, and any additional processes as they continue to evolve for the team
• Responsible for the QA process of naming taxonomies, media plans, and campaign launch dates.
• Receive and QA all final assets ensuring each creative is built to specifications, has proper CTA messaging, and assigned proper click-out URLS
• Produce new partner POVs for the team to maintain a thorough knowledge of emerging media, partner features and first-to-market creative opportunities
• Maintain and manage acquisition marketing calendar by updating key launch dates across paid media, social, and search
• Responsible for delivering content tier docs to internal and external partner agencies while cross-referencing with editorial and content teams to ensure all priorities and launch dates are correct
• Provide necessary materials to management on reports and presentations
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 2+ year work experience in planning or executing digital advertising campaigns
• Nice to have: Entertainment industry experience, working in an agency environment
• Basic understanding of Paid Digital Media is required
• General knowledge of digital marketing principles and strategies
• Strong organizational skills with ability to manage multiple projects at once
• Understanding of Media Tools and Programs (DCM, Prisma, SBMS, comScore, Nielsen, Dynata)
• Ability to effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally with all levels; exceptional verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to both think strategically and execute tactically
• Excellent presentation skills are required