SVP, Direct-To-Consumer Research
Turner Services Inc. seeks a Specialist, Acquisition Strategy for the AcqGrowth Mkt- HBO Max department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/She will have an understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. This role is looking for a detail-oriented, data driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, agile environment to join the Growth marketing team. The Specialist, Acquisition Strategy is essential in assisting the Acquisition testing pod and day-to-day operational workflows of paid media campaigns to optimize and drive quality subscribers to sign up for the platform. He/She will coordinate with our media agency, paid media channel leads, design, campaign planning, editorial, and external partners to ensure campaigns are launched on time, continue to test and learn against our core KPIs, and improve the efficiency of our media campaigns.
• Plan and ideate testing opportunities and ensure tests are properly tracked and activated
• Maintain and manage testing documentations such as test backlogs, sprint tracker, test briefs, and final read-outs
• Lead and track delivery of ongoing optimization pipeline, run daily stand-ups, and find ways to unblock issues across functions
• Participate in developing holistic user-journey test opportunities across paid media, dotcom and buy-flow.
• Interpret test results and translate into scaled roll-out plans, as well as support the ongoing build-out of the learning roadmap
• Work closely with retention, engagement and partner marketing teams to ensure alignment of campaigns.
• Responsible for billing and invoicing process with HBO Max Finance and agency partners
• Provide necessary materials to management on reports and presentations
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 2+ year work experience in a media strategy and product marketing role within an advertising/marketing organization.
• Nice to have: Entertainment industry experience, working in an agency environment
• Understanding of digital media (Social, Display, Search) and down-funnel performance for complex digitally-focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product
• Understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base
• Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations
• Demonstrated multi-tasking ability to keep multiple project deliverables accurate and on-track and remain accountable to deadlines
• Express oneself clearly and concisely in written and oral communications
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines
• Knowledge of ad technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., SA360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Optimizely)
• Ability to adapt and respond quickly with short lead time
• Knowledge of project management methodologies is a plus