Analyst, Audience Insights
The ideal candidate will be passionate about television, movies, entertainment, and technology. He/She will have an understanding of the video streaming industry and be a champion for the consumer. This role is looking for a detail-oriented, data driven individual who thrives in a fast paced, Agile environment to join the Growth marketing team. The Specialist, Acquisition Ops is essential in assisting the Acquisition team's day-to-day operational workflows related to budgeting/finance, creative/dotcom tracking, and legal communication management. He/She will coordinate with our media agency, paid media channel leads, design, campaign planning, editorial, and external partners to ensure campaigns are launched on time and improve the efficiency of our media campaigns.
• Lead and track delivery of ongoing project tracker and assist in finding ways to unblock issues across functions.
• Coordinate with creative and dotcom teams to map out dotcom development production schedule & strategy and ensure acquisition best practices are implemented.
• Responsible for billing and invoicing process with HBO Max Finance and agency partners.
• Maintain ongoing documentation of budget, dotcom/creative production timelines, and any additional processes as they continue to evolve for the team.
• Act as the team's liaison with legal and finance.
• Leverage internal planning tools and dashboards to run reports and develop insights.
• Produce new partner POVs for the team to maintain a thorough knowledge of emerging media, partner features and first-to-market creative opportunities
• Provide necessary materials to management on reports and presentations.
• Other responsibilities as needed; assembly of presentation materials, meeting setup and other administrative tasks.
• Bachelor's degree and/or relevant experience
• 2+ year work experience in a media strategy and product marketing role within an advertising/marketing organization.
• Nice to have: Entertainment industry experience, working in an agency environment
• Understanding of digital media (Social, Display, Search) and down-funnel performance for complex digitally-focused acquisition marketing campaigns ideally for a direct to consumer product.
• Understanding of customer segmentation and how to address different needs of each consumer base.
• Ability to analyze, interpret data, and use insights to inform marketing campaigns and make recommendations.
• Demonstrate multi-tasking ability; keep multiple project deliverables accurately, on-track, and remain accountable to deadlines.
• Express oneself clearly and concisely in written and oral communications.
• Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work with a team across disciplines.
• Familiarity of ad technology and digital media/measurement platforms (e.g., SA360, Google Campaign Manager, Facebook Ads Manager, Optimizely).
• Ability to adapt and respond quickly with short lead time.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies is a plus.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-dy8j9m-35-173-234-169-42 in your application.