WarnerMedia seeks a Social Media Planner for the TMG Media Group department. The Social Media Planner will be a member of The Media Group, the internal team that plans all strategic consumer-facing media on behalf of legacy-Turner brands. This individual will implement and measure all paid social media campaigns for Adult Swim & Cartoon Network and News & Sports brands. The perfect candidate is a motivated and organized person who is willing to touch all aspects of the social media world, emerging media platforms, and general digital media. Expectations are to grow through a continuous learning process, while being supported by a team of professionals. This position will report directly to a Senior Media Manager.
• Manage active campaigns on social platforms including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc., working with marketing partners (PMD's) to execute and optimize campaigns
• Manage Twitter campaigns, utilizing Twitter Ads Dashboard. Build campaigns, optimize, and execute to specific results-driven media objectives
• Lead optimization strategy and reporting for tune in and specific social-direct response campaigns, such as conversions, acquisition, purchases, app installs, app engagement. Communicate that strategy to PMD partners and Turner marketing partners effectively, and execute strategy on TMG-managed platforms (Twitter)
• Strong knowledge of video view, link click, mobile app install and mobile app engagement campaigns on Facebook and Twitter, comfort in managing these campaigns and providing strategy/direction against marketing goals. Participate in all beta opportunities surrounding these products, and work closely with core social partners to fine-tune these products for Turner portfolio needs
• Develop paid social content calendars to guide marketing partners on their paid social strategy. Ensure that these calendars communicate any relevant creative changes, creative or messaging tests, and optimal number of creative pieces for the marketing teams. Strategic direction should run alongside organic social strategies and organic social content.
• Participate in and be able to share a POV in discussions on campaign performance, tracking, tagging and targeting related to tune in and social-direct response media
• Recommend solutions based on understanding of social marketing (content), social media (paid media), and digital marketing best practices and drawing on the successes and failures of previous efforts across all networks
• Create and analyze all reporting for all campaigns you're responsible for; could include reporting as often as daily, weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly.
• 2-4 years experience in social or performance media planning/marketing, working knowledge of social content creation preferred, but not necessary
• Education level: Bachelor's Degree or higher
• Social media power user, Twitter Ads Dashboard power user, experience managing always-on strategies with Facebook Marketing Partners
• Knowledge of paid social landscape, including optimization techniques and strategies, bidding models, and ad units across variety of social platforms (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, etc.)
• Strong knowledge of web analytics, social analytics and techniques, particularly KPI's on Facebook and Twitter. Strong knowledge of social/biddable metrics to determine success, with a focus on reporting actual insights out to marketing teams.
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, with emphasis on Excel and PowerPoint
• Extremely organized, OK with flexible deadlines and working across large marketing teams
• Good communicator, both written and verbal