WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Systems Engineer for the Infrast Core Svcs department.
Are you an experienced, passionate pioneer in DevOps? A roll-up-your-sleeves technologist who wants a daily collaborative environment, think-tank feel and share new ideas with your colleagues? Then read on and find your next career path.
• Use your expertise in DevOps methodologies and practices to build a better environment.
• Build new automation to expand and maintain Cloud and On-Premise hosting
• Maintain multiple DevOps environments based on team and client requirements
• Mentoring teams on DevOps best practices
• Identify new tools, processes, and help to implement those to improve the environment
• Collaborate with team members to build and maintain positive, productive team relationships
• Developing positive and long-term relationships with teams involved in the downstream technical processes
• 2+ years of DevOps experience maintaining large-scale infrastructure, supporting production workloads, code deployment pipelines and configuration management
• 2+ years of experience supporting large cloud deployments (AWS, Azure, Google)
• Experience with writing, reading, and general maintenance of Scripting Languages (Python ,Shell, PowerShell)
• Experience with designing, building, and transitioning to operations cloud environments to assist in the migration of on-premises workloads to the cloud using cloud best practices
• Knowledge and understanding of REST, JSON, and other API based systems
• Experience with modern monitoring tools such as Prometheus, Grafana, and other emerging technologies
• Knowledge of industry standard automation tools such as Ansible, Chef and/or Puppet
• Experience with DevOps technologies such as Jenkins, Artifactory, Terraform, Maven, GitHub, including Docker, and Kubernetes
• Experience automating Azure/AWS cloud environments and services
• Experience engineering, working, and supporting both Windows and Linux environments
• Experience working for a media company or supporting media-based workflows is a plus
• Strong technical documentation writing with experience of operational documentation creation is required
• Experience in operationalizing delivered services away from engineering so day to day staff can support
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gm5wzm-3-238-173-209-42 in your application.