WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Staff, Product Management for the Core News, Web, Product department. At CNN Digital, we obsess over delivering the best user experiences to our digital news consumers, in which our mobile apps play a key role. As we transform our mobile application experiences, we are looking for the right product lead to be at the helm to pilot this new journey with us.
You are a product manager with a passion for building world-class consumer mobile application experiences. You understand that mobile applications consist of both the user experience features as well as platform capabilities that sit underneath. You follow the latest updates in mobile operating systems and are excited by what new user experiences could be powered by them. You have a deep curiosity for the news and media world and see countless opportunities to improve today's consumer experiences using technology. You champion the voices of the CNN users and drive value for the users that also align with CNN's long-term business strategy. You can translate the user needs to different functional groups, including technical as well as editorial teams. Even though you dream big, you understand the nitty-gritty of what it takes to ship a world-class product with numerous stakeholders. You appreciate that an idea is worth nothing without execution and that execution manifests in small increments of continuous iteration. You are biased towards action, love getting in the details, and set a high bar for everyone around you.
• You will be leading our mobile product team to define and deliver the future of the iOS and Android apps for CNN Digital.
• Define, evolve, and execute on the short and long-term roadmap for the CNN mobile app, including user experiences and mobile platform capabilities.
• Partner with other product managers and stakeholders to ensure a thoughtful and consistent cross-platform experience.
• Discover new opportunities with User Research partners through intensive design sprints.
• Establish and implement product success metrics, measurement framework, and internal reporting processes by partnering with data platform and analytics teams.
• Champion product excellence in all the user experiences we ship.
• 12 years of professional experience, a with a minimum 5 years of Product Management experience with full product ownership.
• Experience in building consumer mobile products - user experiences and/or mobile platform.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a proven track record of managing various stakeholders.
• Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, HCI, or related technical field.
• Experience in building consumer media products.
• Entrepreneurial spirit and a thirst for learning.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rj2882-3-238-130-97-42 in your application.