Advanced Software Developer
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Principal Architect for the Cloud Platforms department.
As a CD&P Technical Manager, You'll be a critical part of the development & measurement of cutting edge digital products represented across WarnerMedia brands.
This position manages the development of new and existing Consumer Data products. Your skills and expertise will drive the successful completion and delivery of these products, meet critical deadlines, and ensure key milestones are met, organizing and motivating essential work teams to meet departmental goals.
This is a multi-disciplined, cross-functional role, which collaborates with key stakeholders to lead the product vision, strategy, roadmap, and delivery of best-in-class tools, products, platforms, and experiences across Websites, Mobile platforms, and connected TV/ consoles.
You'll be responsible for delivering products that facilitate data collection at scale - on time, on budget, and to the specifications and goals set by key stakeholders and organizational goals.
Using your technical background and toolset, you'll test and analyze platform APIs so that you can quickly troubleshoot and separate front-end issues from backend ones. This is key to successfully driving the appropriate vendor or development team to implement new features or bug-fixes. Tools like Charles and Postman don't scare you.
You will have oversight and responsibility the product roadmap, ensuring successful management, delivery, and strategic focus.
By understanding the full operational workflow, you'll be able to manage not only development of the client-side instrumentation tools that will be used by product developers, but also the backend systems that support and interact with these.
• Convert product roadmap into discrete requirements that can be used in the software estimation and delivery process.
• Provide on-the-ground leadership of the activities required to bring products to fruition. Chief among these activities will be the management of an agile development process.
• Communicate meaningfully with developers who are building things using multiple technologies, including mobile & web.
• Communicate status, blockers, risks, mitigation strategies to all partner teams as needed. Generate documents and process flows if needed to troubleshoot, explain, modify, simplify, or improve a process.
• Communicate with brands and product teams to provide them support and guidance on using your product.
• Track and manage performance of launched product and user (developer & analyst) feedback. Understand performance of your product against stated objectives and goals.
• Diagnose functional issues that arise in production and in deployment; escalate to appropriate parties for resolution. Use analytical tools and user feedback to refine offerings and drive new features/functionality.
• Foster and create a culture of accountability, integrity, teamwork and open communication across all partner teams that are part of the product development and delivery life-cycle.
• You are a strong team player with proven ability to work cross functionally.
• You have experience working as a technical product or program manager, senior data analyst, or similar, in high performing, cross functional teams and a fast-changing environment.
• Ability and inclination to take full ownership of a product, doing whatever is necessary to ensure success.
• Skills and knowledge that typically come with 5+ years of experience in a technical domain, such as Coder/Engineer, QA tester/automation specialist, web/dev ops, data analyst, or other technical product ownership
• Additional 4+ years experience in Product Management, Product Owner, or Project Management role
• Ability to articulate product ideas or features through effective utilities: documentation, diagrams, project plans, story-boarding.
• Ability to create detailed and thorough functional requirement documentation that enable an agile development process
• Demonstrated ability to partner with multiple internal and external stakeholders to deliver your product.
• Ability to work in a dynamic and nimble environment which can pivot very quickly to reflect the changing needs of the company or industry
• Outstanding organizational, interpersonal and communication skills
• Strong work ethic, integrity and collaborative approach to work
• Ability to think strategically and to translate ideas into actions
What will set you apart from the crowd:
• Experience with analytics, Business Intelligence tools, or Big Data
• Experience with & understanding/experience of high traffic, high availability systems
• Certified Scrum Product Owner
• Deep expertise in and experience with experimentation at scale (A/B testing, variant testing etc.)
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rz5poq-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.