Sr Software Developer
WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Project Manager for the WM - ISO - Security Prog Mgmt department.
• Manage the overall performance and delivery of large cross-functional projects in large, complex organizations
• Manage all stages of the project lifecycle, including scope, schedule, risks, issues, and budget using established methodology (e.g., SDLC, Agile, Waterfall or Hybrid Agile)
• Act as the liaison between business and technology functions, including working closely with key stakeholders and end users
• Develop and prioritize project deliverables and artifacts
• Facilitate training, project communication and overall change management for the projects
• Communicate with senior management on project status and performance
• Help guide and provide leadership for less experienced Project Managers on the team
• Ability to operate with significant level of independence
• Bachelor's and/or Master's degree in business, accounting or related discipline
• 8+ years of experience leading large merger/integration, preferably cybersecurity related.
• Two (2) or more years working experience in a technology environment with exposure to information security principles.
• PMP preferred but not required
• Additional certifications preferred but not required (e.g., CSM, CSPO, ITIL, etc.)
• Working knowledge of common IT and security concepts.
• Demonstrated knowledge and proficient use of formal agile and waterfall Project Management methodologies, processes, systems and tools
• Proven capability to create project plans and track progress to stay within scope and budget; demonstrated excellence in organizational and planning skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including experience with large group presentations to executives/senior leadership teams utilizing PowerPoint
• High business acumen, with the ability to work in a team environment and interface well with associates at all organizational levels
• Proven experience with full life cycle system implementation and process improvement
• Strong time management skills and ability to manage competing priorities effectively.
• Experience providing leadership and guidance to less experienced PMs
• High Emotional Intelligence/EQ
• Proficiency in project portfolio management tools (e.g., Clarizen, MS Project, Clarity, Smartsheet, etc.)