WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Manager, Financial Analysis for the Global Technology Operations Finance department. The Senior Manager of Financial Analysis will be responsible for building extensive technology business cases and financial models in support of HBOMax and the WarnerMedia Direct-To-Consumer Technology team. The role will work cross divisionally with operations and finance leads to evaluate HBOMax business and technology initiatives. The Senior Manager will lead the strategic financial analysis function for HBOMax technology and present findings to finance, technology and operational leadership.
• Develops robust, innovative analyses that measure financial and operational performance in ways not captured on basic financial statements
• Produces detailed technology cost plans and business models to evaluate new investments and product launches.
• Builds and maintains detailed historical and financial projection models to evaluate technology costs, enterprise contracts and variable expense outlooks.
• Evaluates Cloud Computing expenses across WarnerMedia Technology and develops cost optimization strategies.
• Tracks and benchmarks WM Direct-To-Consumer (DTC) technology investments vs. competitors. Develops KPIs to analyze internal tech costs and industry benchmarks.
• Runs scenario models and sensitivity analyses to communicate key technology cost drivers to technology leadership. Assists with product costing efforts across the WM DTC tech stack.
• Assists with merger and acquisition (M&A) evaluation and integration activities within WarnerMedia technology.
• Coordinates with WarnerMedia divisions and business units on technology initiatives and communicates results (including operations, finance, accounting, tax, legal, and investor relations)
• Minimum 6-8 years of relevant work experience including financial modelling, new business planning, research gathering, presenting and supporting executive teams . Investment banking, management consulting or corporate M&A experience highly preferred.
• Superior analytical and financial modelling skills, as well as a strong understanding of corporate finance, forecasting, financial statements and KPIs.
• Excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to give presentations to senior leadership.
• Familiarity with Cloud Computing and SaaS concepts preferred.
• Strong interpersonal skills with demonstrated success working in teams.
• MBA preferred
• Media, entertainment or technology industry experience preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2n9xm-18-232-179-37-42 in your application.