WMT&O Finance is seeking a Senior Financial Analyst with progressive finance experience working in a successful team environment supporting budget/forecasting planning activities, month-end reporting activities, and ad-hoc financial analysis. Responsibilities include development of allocation methodologies, financial reports, presentations, and metrics to support company performance. Additionally, this position with be responsible for variance analysis and executive reporting.
• Support, analyze, and assist in the preparation and review of the company's operating and capital budget and forecast.
• Prepare monthly actual vs budget/forecast analysis, document the actual trends against the plan and variance analysis
• Conduct analysis of monthly 3rd party contracts and provide feedback for inclusion in the planning cycle
• Update various management reports (trends, KPI's, overhead expenses, capital labor, etc.)
• Develop high-level presentations and supporting documents used in communicating with Senior Financial and Operational Management
• Support setting up and developing targets for key operational and financial metrics that will inform allocation and direct billing methodologies
• Responsible for developing financial modeling, financial statement analysis, decision modeling, reporting and ad-hoc analysis to support strategic initiatives.
• Collaborate with Project Management organization to support capital investment planning and decisions
• Assist in Working Capital and Cash flow analysis
• Assist with key finance projects including process development and implementations, financial system and reporting projects, or reporting/efficiency improvement opportunities.
• Assist with presentation of financial analysis and interpretations to executive-level audiences.
• Evaluate and lead in-depth analysis on special projects as new initiatives and opportunities arise
• BA/BS degree in finance or accounting required; MBA or Masters a plus
• 5+ years of business experience in a related field (Finance, Accounting, etc.) with a strong focus in financial planning (budgeting and forecasting), driver-based modeling, and analysis
• Strong knowledge of financial concepts, practices and procedures.
• Demonstrated analytical ability with track record of delivered results.
• Proven ability to prepare executive level presentations and insights.
• Advanced MS Excel skills required, including logical and reference formulas, financial functions, correlation through pivots and logic, best practice structure/design, assumption toggling, and formatting for executive presentations.
• Strong written and verbal communication, interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Self-starter with flexibility and willingness to balance multiple, changing priorities, work under tight deadlines at times, and able to deal with ambiguity.
• Experienced in organizing, prioritizing, and coordinating one's own work.
• Experience with Oracle, Hyperion Planning, and Essbase.
• Advanced MS PowerPoint and Excel skills preferred.
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-gx3n3z-3-236-122-9-42 in your application.