WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst - Int'l LOB for the Rptg & Decision Support Svcs department.
The Senior Financial Analyst will be part of the WarnerMedia International (WMI) Line of Business Finance Team, responsible for providing accurate, timely and relevant consolidated financial reporting and planning support to WM International Financial Leadership. The role is responsible for delivering consolidated financial reporting packages and related analysis and supports the forecast consolidation and submission process. The Senior Financial Analyst is also a liaison between Finance, WarnerMedia FP&A, Process and Systems Group, and Consolidated Financial Reporting.
• Prepare and provide accurate and meaningful consolidated financial statements and reporting packages for WMI month-end close and forecast
• Manage the forecast consolidation and related WarnerMedia forecast submission activities
• Responsible for assisting on FX impact analyses and all related FX system restatement processes
• Participate in monthly business unit close with Finance to communicate financial results
• Prepare consolidated reporting budget deliverables
• Assist the Finance team with the preparation of budget presentation slides and supporting schedules
• Validate the integrity of the forecast and budget data in the planning systems
Management Reporting and Special Projects
• Consolidate the monthly actuals and variance explanations for WMI
• Assist with select month-end and quarter -end close preparation across WMI
• Support the WMI Finance teams with forecasting, reporting, and compliance questions and requests
• Assist with activities related to key business initiatives as appropriate
• Provide oversight, approval, and administration for changes to segment-controlled chart fields and reporting hierarchies (BU, dept, project and custom codes) for the WMI Regions & International News
• Assist in the preparation of Finance and segment executive scorecards
• Provide support for management requests for data and analysis spanning multiple functional finance and accounting areas
• Prepare ad hoc segment-wide reporting and analysis (savings initiatives, etc.)
• Liaise with financial systems Segment Rep to address reporting and system changes
• Interact with functional accounting teams and finance teams as necessary to deliver accurate and timely responses to requests.
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• MBA or CPA preferred
• Minimum 3-4 years accounting and/or finance experience involving forecasting and budgeting
• At least 2 years of experience in a role with demonstrated strong analytical organization and technical skills
• Strong written, oral and presentation skills, effective communicator at all levels of the organization
• Ability to influence others
• Candidates must demonstrate initiative and the ability to manage multiple deliverables and priorities
• Advanced analytical skills, and strong technical accounting skills supported by proficiency in all MS Office applications and ESSBASE/Hyperion applications
• Advanced Excel skills are essential
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-d2nekm-3-235-175-15-42 in your application.