WarnerMedia seeks a Senior Financial Analyst for the Ops & Admin Finance department. The Senior Financial Analyst, will be responsible for budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for the Corporate segment primarily focused on Finance and Accounting. Partner closely with Director Finance, HR and Accounting to manage all aspects of corporate finance for related areas.
• Responsible for budgeting, forecasting and management reporting for the Corporate segment primarily focused on Finance, Accounting, and consolidation (~1600 headcount and ~$320M in operating expenses)
• Preparing forecast and budget/LRP for related areas
• Partner with Director on consolidation and prepare reporting for operations
• Model what-if scenarios for Operations and Senior Management on ad hoc basis
• Work directly with the Accounting group during month end close
• Minimum 3+ years' experience in finance or media related field.
• Hyperion, Essbase, and Peoplesoft experience a plus
• BA/BS in Finance or Accounting or related field preferred
• Ability to build clear, succinct and effective presentations
• Excellent analytical, written and oral communication
• Positive outlook
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-rnb6m1-3-236-117-38-42 in your application.