International Tax Manager
New York, NY
Turner Services seeks a Senior Coordinator, Strategy & Business Operations for the Business Operations, Bleacher Report department.
The Business Operations and Strategy team is responsible for driving organizational alignment and enabling the efficient and successful accomplishment of business objectives. The team supports all areas of the organization in the development of strategic priorities and the translation of these to tactics and day-to-day processes.
The Sr. Coordinator will work closely with the Director and key stakeholders on the evaluation and facilitation of key growth opportunities and strategic initiatives for Turner Sports and Bleacher Report, including the company's operations related to sports betting. This dual role will both participate in an ever-evolving set of strategy projects and maintain ongoing responsibilities supporting the day-to-day operations of the cross-functional sports betting team.
• Support the execution of sports betting initiatives by facilitating communications across the team and developing workflows and processes.
• Build financial and operational models to help drive the evaluation of growth opportunities such as media rights purchases, acquisitions, strategic partnerships, and new content and product development.
• Collaborate across the organization with groups such as Analytics, Finance, Business Development, Revenue, and Product to execute data analyses and reporting in support of key business initiatives.
• Help prepare and execute key meetings with internal stakeholders and leadership, as well as external partners.
• Contribute to the Business Operations and Strategy team's mission of driving organizational alignment by fostering a culture of communication and accountability.
• Produce business materials - presentations, process documents, project plans, etc. - related to all of the above.
• Bachelor's degree required.
• 2-4 years relevant experience in corporate strategy, strategic finance, operations, management consulting, and/or financial services.
• Proficiency in spreadsheet-based data analysis and financial modeling required.
• Outstanding communication skills for a business environment, including experience creating effective presentation materials.
• Proven independent and goal-oriented thinker with the ability to execute quickly, successfully, and accurately.
• Demonstrated interest in the sports / media / entertainment industry.