WarnerMedia seeks a Project Manager for the ENG - Project Management department.
An experienced professional with a full understanding of technical and operational project manager. Resolves a wide range of issues in creative ways. This job is the fully qualified, career-oriented, journey-level position.
Guides multi-disciplinary technology and operational teams in the achievement of project objectives. Facilitates team information and work flow. Effectively manages risks throughout the project lifecycle.
Coordinates and tracks technology and operational project resources, staff, assets and schedules to ensure timely project outcomes. Interacts with internal and external stakeholders to exchange semi-complex information related to assigned activities
Develops and documents technical and operational project schedules, milestones and budgets for team. Effectively resolves problems and roadblocks as they occur.
Serves as key contact with project team members to resolve project resource conflicts. Documents and effectively manages scope throughout the project lifecycle. Develops, documents, and actively manages technical project schedules.
Creates, tracks, and manages budgets for team. Demonstrates proficiency in most areas of the professional function.
• Sets and defends clear project roles and responsibility boundaries
• Manages those through influence rather than direct managerial responsibility
• Maneuvers through political situations effectively
• Articulates information well across larger audiences
• Willingness to exert discretionary effort
• Personal commitment to project success
• Open to process improvement suggestions and may experiment with taking on incremental improvements
• Can understand stakeholder needs and communicate the same to project team members
• Secures cooperation of key resources
• Works hard and often complies to every incoming request to secure key resources
• 2+ years of business or technical experience
• 3+ years project-related experience
• Domain Knowledge should be determined at time of job posting by department. Can be desirable or required.
• Undergraduate Degree Required
• PMP or CAPM preferred
• Some knowledge of or experience with SDLC preferred
Jobcode: Reference SBJ-r0yewj-18-204-227-34-42 in your application.